Jun 8, 2009

It's Been Awhile

For the few people that actually check my blog, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. We have been in Texas visiting family and friends the past two weeks. We leave in the morning to head to Disneyland for 6 days. Preston is just beside himself with excitement! The kids are worn out from the fun we've been having with Maggie and Peepaw.

I have some great pictures I will post when we get home in another week so check back. Until then, did you notice I FINALLY figured out how to get a better background? It wasn't hard, I just finally spent the time doing it! :)

Hope you're enjoying your summer....

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

How fun!!!

Staci said...

Glad you're havin' fun. The background is cute :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

I like the new look. Have a great time!!!!!!!!!

JB

Alyssa said...

Missed you in Texas, AGAIN!! We need to get our schedules to mesh better. Have fun at the mouse!

Anonymous said...

Hey there lady! We are practically strangers...we need to catch up. Are you going to be going to park days?