Feb 27, 2010

San Diego

This is a long overdue post, but better late than never! Just after Christmas, we flew to San Diego to visit my brother and his family. My parents also met us there for a week. Unfortunately, Darron and I forgot our cameras, so these pictures are all from my iphone. We had a great visit, and LOVED warming up in the sunshine some! We took the kids to Legoland, Seaworld, and Coronado Beach. Here are some highlights from our trip....Preston and Payton admiring each others apples. I just thought they were too cute in their sunglasses looking at each other.

Preston and Darron rode the Roarin' Rapids ride. THey came out soaked, but had a great time!


Preston and Maggie on the Elmo ride....


Payton and her daddy!


I had to include this sweet picture. This is my typical Payton....two fingers from her left hand in her mouth, and rubbing the corner of her blanket!


Collecting shells at Seal beach.


Maggie and Peepaw

Preston at Legoland....it was a really cool place!


Sweet Payton learned to take her naps in her stroller because we were on the go so much. Wish I could have been snuggled in next to her! :)


While standing in line for a ride, these two starting hugging each other. It was SOOO sweet!

My sister in law took some great pictures throughout our trip and they are on a CD....somewhere. Now, if I could only remember where I put that CD......








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Payton remind me of Hannah McCoy! She did the exact same thing with her two fingers do you remember?!