Oct 12, 2008

Peepee Hina

The content in this blog is slightly "x-rated" and should only be viewed by adults! :)

So, last night the kids were taking a bath together. Suddenly, Preston looks at Payton and declares, "Payton doesn't have a peepee mom!" With his serious face looking at me for an answer, I held back my laughter enough to respond, "Well, she does but she's a girl so her's looks different." He then looked down and himself and back at Payton and said, "No it isn't mom. Payton doesn't have a peepee." So, trying to do what I was taught in my child development classes, I explained that girls have vaginas and boys have a penis (this should make you proud JB)! "Oh, Payton has a hina mom?" After saying "vagina" again for Preston to say correctly, he looked down at himeself, then at Payton and said, "Ohhhhh, Payton as a peepee hina! We are the same mom...we have peepee hinas!"

As he was getting out of the bath tub a few minutes later, he was still talking about their peepee hinas! I sure love being a mom! :)

8 comments:

suzspeaks said...

that is hilarious!!!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I LOVE it! That is great!!!
I'm glad you're still reading my blog.

JB

Amy said...

AWESOME!!

April L. said...

Love it!!! Thanks for sharing. How cute!

Alyssa said...

Holy cow! What a fun conversation!

Serena said...

Hey...I found your blog from Alyssa so glad to know you in the blogger world, hopefully we can keep in touch better this way.

Staci said...

LOL!!!!

Elizabeth Mai said...

very cute. I haven't heard that one before. I think Elijah just thinks that Ella's penis is missing.