Nov 30, 2011

My Big Kindergarten Boy!

Have you ever seen anything so handsome?? I love this kid! These are Preston's Kindergarten pictures. He is loving school! Because we decided to put Pres in a private Christian school, we had the choice of full day or half day class. We opted for the half day program so he goes to school from 11:45-2:45 each day. There are only ten kids in his class, one of which is his cousin/best friend Max.
We are so thankful for this kid. I have seen him grow and mature so much these past few months since school started. He is very independent, yet still loves to cuddle in my lap anytime I sit down. He's a leader, and a helper, and I adore that about him. He's always happy (at school anyways) and has fun in any situation. He's my calm, social, easy-going, emotional, sensitive, try anything at least once kind of kid. And I couldn't be more proud of him!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Yay!!! Can't believe Preston and Katie are the same age. She also goes to a 1/2 day kindergarten and I LOVE it! Thanks for the update.