Sep 26, 2012

The Last of the Mohicans!

The Last of the Rizer Mohicans (at least according to OUR plan) is due to arrive mid-March!  We are very excited, and a little surprised!  While we weren't necessarily trying for a number four, Darron never felt like we were quite done (I felt very done, but I guess God was on his side for this one)! :)

So far everything is going great with this pregnancy.  I was pretty nauseous the first trimester, but thankfully that has tapered off and I only feel sick when I'm super hungry.  We haven't been able to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler at any of our appointments, but a quick scan on the ultrasound shows the baby is healthy and doing great!  For these reasons alone, I'm guessing it's another little girl!

Payton really wants a baby sister, although she says she'll still love it even if it's a boy.  Preston wants another brother, and Parker has no clue what's going on.  But Pres and Pay keep saying they're happy we're having one more baby....it melts my heart!  I know they will both be great helpers....again!

Cravings have been bad this time too.  Wings is what I am craving all the time....lemon pepper, garlic parmesan, regular....you name it!  I also could eat mozzarella sticks quite often too.  Basically whatever pops into my head at any given moment is what I REALLY want to eat.  I'm learning to practice great self-control!  And thankfully, at 15 weeks, I've only gained 3 pounds!!

We're scheduled for the "big" ultrasound at the end of October and we're planning to find out what this little pickle is (that's what cousin Max thinks we should name the baby).

While it's still kind weird to be experiencing pregnancy all over again...especially when I thought I was all finished with having babies....it is such a joyous and exciting time!  Who doesn't love a little newborn baby and their sweet little baby smell??!!

No comments: