Dec 30, 2010

Preston Turns 5!

I can't believe it! My baby boy is 5! The time has certainly flown by, just as everyone says it will! This year Preston really wanted a sledding party at Diego's house (cause he has the coolest sledding hill at his house) and he wanted it to be Star Wars theme. So, we got busy planning, and had a great party!
Here is Preston with his homemade Jedi cake (making cakes fancy and pretty is not my speacialty....but it sure tasted good)!
Darron made Jedi robes for all the kids and I might Ligh Sabers. They earned their robes and became Jedi's after passing the "Jedi Training Course" of a light saber battle, pod racing (sledding), shooting the bad guys, and learning to use light sabers by keeping a balloon in the air. After earning their robes, they were surprise attacked by Darth Vader....but boy did they take him down...and down....and down! He didn't have a chance!


While we were in Texas, Preston and his Maggie (my mom) had a great time making him his own Jedi robe, complete with a hood!

Here is a great picture of Jedi Master Darron putting the kids through the training course of learning to shoot the bad guys!
I'm not sure who had more fun, Darron or the kids!
I love my Preston! He is funny, easy going, sensitive, happy, talkative, playful, kind, and outgoing. He is comfortable in new situations, and enjoys making new friends and being a helper. He is thrivin in Preschool this year and looks forward to learning and playing everyday. He absolutely loves his baby brother Parker and puts up with Payton pretty well. He is still a snuggler, but it's on his own terms. His cousins, Brookelynn and Max, are his favorite people and he never gets tired of playing with them. He loves Sunday School class and singing and he's doing a great job trying to understand about Jesus and Heaven. Preston brings joy to our lives. He is easy, and fun, and loving, and my boy! I'm so glad God chose ME to be his momma! Happy 5th birthday my big boy!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: