Dec 7, 2009

Here we go again!

For those of you who may not check Facebook, I thought I'd let the cat out of the bag "officially" on my blog. Here we go again with Rizer baby #3! :) We are unexpectantly expecting this new baby at the end of June. We are very excited, and Preston is super excited. He's hoping for a brother! :) I'm 11 weeks now and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat the day before Thanksgiving. Other than being extremely tired, I'm feeling pretty good and looking forward (and terrified all at the same time) of adding another little Rizer to the family. Payton really has no idea what's going on, but she LOVES her babies and rocking/feeding/taking care of them, so I hope that's a good sign. :)

I will update again soon with pictures of the kids and what we're here to. Hope you're all doing well.

8 comments:

megan said...

How did I miss this on facebook! Congratulations!! You will love having 3...it's an adventure, that's for sure. I"m so happy for y'all! (and I said y'all on purpose so you can remember how Texans sound. :)

Jennifer said...

This was no accident...a surprise maybe but not an accident! Yea for baby #3!

Chris and Merry said...

I am super excited for you! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!

JB

Amy said...

WOOHOO!!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! We are so excited for you guys. Another adventure! Thanks for sharing the news :)

Alyssa said...

I did see your big news on FB! And I am thrilled for you all! Three is the best!

Staci said...

Yay! So exciting! We'll be joining the "3 kid crowd"...but thru adoption...so I'm not sure when ours will arrive! lol

She was kinda cryptic, but I think Becky posted on her blog that she's pg too.