Jan 19, 2009

Family Pictures

Here are a few of my favorite pictures that we had taken in December. To see all of the pictures, check out my facebook page!



Notice the fingers in Payton's mouth? It's her first two fingers on her left hand....they are rarely NOT in her mouth unless she's playing or talking!

I can't believe how big and grown up Preston is! These past three years have flown by!



I love this picture! The real reason Payton is crying is because the camera lady pulled her fingers out of her mouth! I kept telling her just to leave them! This is what happens when the fingers are disturbed! :)


As I hung this picture on our entry way wall, I found myself thinking, "Wow! Can I really be grown up enough to be married with two beautiful children?" I can't believe how fast the past 8 years have gone by and how blessed my life has been through the addition of a wonderful husband and fantastic children! I only hope the next 8 years aren't so fast.....but I"m holding on because I know they will be!




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a picture perfect family!

suzspeaks said...

great pictures Jenny!

Staci said...

LOVE the pictures!!!

Rebecca said...

I just came across your blog from Staci's. Alaska huh?!? I've beent wanting to go visit there for a couple of years when the missionaries I worked with in Africa moved up there to work in Anchorage.

April L. said...

Your family picture makes ME feel old!