Feb 19, 2009

Payton

Well, my sweet little "Peiwei" (that's her nickname....after the restaurant!) is starting to walk. She is so cute and so proud of herself! The last couple of weeks she has been standing a ton and trying to take a step or two. She is getting good at balancing too. A few days ago she started taking 3 or 4 steps from Darron to me and back. But the last couple of days she is intentionally walking! She will stand up and walk towards something that she wants. She can usually make 5-10 very slow, methodical steps before falling. Sometimes she gets back up, other times she just crawls. But it is cute! She claps for herself too! :) Adorable.

I tried to post a video tonight of her walking, but the video is in HD and it took to long to load. If finally timed out or something. I'll try to post it again tomorrow, along with some cute pictures, so check back!

1 comment:

Staci said...

How fun! I can't wait to see the video/pictures :)