Feb 23, 2009

Silly Pictures

As I mentioned in my previous post, I was hoping to upload a short video of Payton learning to walk. But the video is in HD and too big to upload. So, you'll just have to take my word for it that she is walking....or at least starting to try! :) And if you have any tricks on uploading videos (April) then please fill me in! :)

I was looking through pictures on the computer tonight to find some to print. Here are a few silly ones that made me smile.


This is about the best picture I have of Payton lately. When she sees the camera, she normally attacks it before I can get a picture! My big girl will be one next week....where has the time gone?!

Preston found this sheep sleep mask that came with a blanket my mom gave me from Bath and Body Works. I've never used the mask, but he has put it to good use! I don't think he has ever actually slept with it on, but he sometimes puts it on the top of his head at bedtime. Hey, whatever works, right? :)

My two monsters wrestling together. Payton doesn't look overly happy, but she was actually laughing. They love wrestling together...at least for a couple of minutes at a time. I keep telling Pres to be careful because one day she will be throwing him to the ground!


This was from our trip to Texas in January. My mom busted out the sewing machine to patch a few things (including some pants for me since I have no clue how to sew). I peeked in to see what these two were up to, and this is what I found. Notice the glasses from the 70's my mom is sporting and I think Preston has on a pair of my dad's reading glasses he had found.




Just so you believe we actually DO have moose here in Alaska. I took this about a month or so ago outside our front window. The poor moose have a hard time finding enough food during the winter and head for our trees and bushes. I always love watching them.



My two "fix it" guys. These are actually safety glasses that came with Preston's nerf gun game that didn't go over so well (see a previous post about Christmas). But he likes to wear them when he "helps" daddy. This pictures was taken while "they" were installing our new tile kitchen floor. Preston had to make sure daddy had his safety goggles on! :)

I truely believe God blesses us with children and uses them to bring smiles to our faces and joy to our hearts....most of the time anyways! :)