Aug 15, 2008

Name Change Contest

So, normally I'll try and post pictures of the kids (because I know that's what you all want to see), but first, I need to get this blog up and looking good. For those of you that know me well, you know that I am so NOT a creative person. So I need help with a name for the blog. "Rizer Family" just doesn't cut it. So, let's hear them.....

And since this is a "contest" there needs to be a prize. The prize will be the internal satisfaction of knowing that you won and I'm using your suggestion!! :) Isn't that enough?? Seriously, did you think money would be involved??

4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I am SO glad you have started a blog!!! I need to e-mail you. I'm kind of bad about that. I will, promise!

JB

Amy said...

YAY!!! You better post lots of pictures of Preston & Payton, too. I can't wait to see them! As for the blog name, if you were into tanning or smoking weed I'd recommend "Baked Alaska" but somehow I don't feel it's appropriate. :) There's always the title of my favorite John Wayne movie, "North to Alaska." Bascially, it's crazy that you live in Alaska and I'm obviously stuck on that when thinking of names.

Sherri said...

Now I can keep up with you too! I love being able to read and look at pictures of all of your kids. My life is too boring right now to start a blog. Maybe later. As for names go, I'll have to think on that one.

Jennifer said...

Welcome! If I think of a name Ill let you know...